We at Myara know how important it is to receive your purchased products in the finest condition, and on time. So we use various couriers to deliver your products to you as early as possible.
- Depending upon the location, the product is shipped to you within 5-10 days.
- Myara shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the Products and shall not be liable for any damage to the Product in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner.
- Myara shall not compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The Users can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the Users will be refunded back the price of the product in the account or payment wallet, in accordance with the options chosen by you, as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
You can cancel an order until it has not been packed in our Warehouse on Website. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made..
Just follow these simple steps to return a product.
- You can call us or email us within 7 days from date of delivery.
- Please mention Order number in subject line to help us quickly process your returns and ensure that the returned merchandize is unused, undamaged and in saleable condition.
- Request you to cooperate and maintain the original packaging of return items including original Myara tags.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- Once your return has been authorized, please refer to the link in our email for the return shipping label which is mandatory and should be pasted on every single return packet.
- For all self-shipped returns, please ensure that your shipment reaches our warehouse within 10 days from date of raising the return request.
CASH ON DELIVERY POLICY
As per the Cash on Delivery policy:
- To avail C-O-D Service, all items in the cart should be applicable for C-O-D.
- Pin code provided for Cash on Delivery should be in the serviceable area. If not, any online payment mode needs to be used.
- You cannot open the box without making the payment at the time of delivery.
- If the product is open, do not accept the order.
- No credit/debit cards are accepted in Cash on Delivery.
- Shipping charges will be applicable on C-O-D orders.
In the Site, Myara provides users with the access of buying healing power in the form of various essential oils
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Site by the User. By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the T&C hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is the Company’s objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the Company, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
If any user provides any information that is untrue, false, not updated, and incomplete or the Website has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is untrue, false, not updated, incomplete, the Website shall have the right to suspend or terminate the relevant User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof)
We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on Myara. You acknowledge and agree such update is for your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of Myara.
At times we may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and we shall not be liable for the use or misuse of your information by such third parties.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from Myara, however, Myara does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to Myara pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at Myara sole discretion.
While Myara strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Myara may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Myara will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Myara accepts your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account. The payment may be processed prior to Myara’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. No refunds shall be applicable on the orders made by the Customer(s) under the Cash on Delivery (“COD”) option.
The company, its officers, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensers are not liable to you for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data, in any way related to Myara websites or Myara content or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in any Myara websites, including without limitation as a result of breach of any term of this agreement. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event will company’s total liability to you for any and all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or related to your use of any Myara website, regardless of the form, cause of action or the alleged basis for any claim, exceed the amount paid by you to Myara, if any, for accessing the Myara website.
- Myara may suspend or terminate your use of the Myara or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Myara chooses to terminate them.
- If you or Myara terminates your use of the Myara or any Service, Myara may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Myara will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Myara for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or Product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
- If Myara unilaterally terminates your account without any reason than any applicable cash back or wallet amount (if any) shall be refunded to you.
We use encryption technology, digital certificates, secure commerce servers, and authentication to ensure that your personal information is secure online.
A cookie is a small packet of information that we place on your computer’s hard drive whenever you visit the www.myara.uk for each user, our web server automatically recognizes the following:
- The host origin of the request (e.g., your IP address)
- The referrer (e.g., where you came from if you arrived at our site via a link)
- The requested document (e.g., the page being viewed)
- your browser type (e.g., Internet Explorer 6.0)
- platform information (e.g., Windows 2000, Windows XP, MAC OS 10)
- session data (e.g., whether login was successful)
- For session variables, to facilitate your navigation of content on www.myara.uk.
- To determine if cookies are enabled in your browser so that we may ensure that our www.myara.uk run on your computer.
- To authenticate your access to content on www.myara.uk.
We do not store in cookies any passwords or credit card information, any information that personally identifies you.
We welcome you to Myara (The World of Essential Oils) online store and thank you for considering us your shopping partner. Hope you will have a wonderful shopping experience with us.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These T&C, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the company and you. If you visit, use, or shop at the site (or any future site operated by the company, you accept these T&C. In addition, when you use any current or future services of the company or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the company or third party vendors, whether or not included in the site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will control.